Related services and key industries
Alexis is an associate on the Commercial Disputes team. She focuses her practice on data privacy and cybersecurity matters, including information privacy and data security compliance, governance, and breach incident response. She also advises clients on a variety of regulatory and compliance issues.
- JD, Georgetown University Law Center, 2017
- Certificate in Refugees and Humanitarian Emergencies
- BS, summa cum laude, Florida State University, 2014
In law school, Alexis was Executive Editor of the Georgetown Journal of International Law, on the Trial Advocacy Division of the Barristers' Council and was involved with the International Women's Human Rights Clinic and the Guantanamo Bay Observer Program.
Alexis is admitted to practice in New York and the Southern District of New York.
- New York State Bar
- Co-author, "Obstacles in the Road: The Multi-Faceted Approach to IP Protection in the Autonomous Vehicle Sector," The Journal of Robotics, Artificial Intelligence & Law, November-December, 2018
- Co-author, "Uber as a HIPAA business associate," Data Protection Report, March 7, 2018
- Co-author, "HHS OCR issues cyber extortion newsletter," Data Protection Report, February 1, 2018
- Co-author, "European Commission issues new GDPR guidance," Data Protection Report, January 24, 2018
- Co-author, "Commercial division update – The role of New York residency in forum non conveniens dismissals," New York Law Journal, December 14, 2017
- "Floating Armories: A Legal Grey Area in Arms Trade and the Law of the Sea," Georgetown Journal of International Law vol. 48.3, 2017
- American Bar Association