Let’s talk BEE | Part 2 | The role of SOEs as a catalyst for a transformative South Africa and how to engage with them from a BEE perspective
WebinaireMondial | 28 juillet 2020
Please join us, in association with Absa, as we discuss the role of SOEs as a catalyst for a transformative South Africa and how to engage with them from a BEE perspective.
It is important that SOEs comply with their legal obligations regarding public procurement, which also include obligations regarding transformative procurement. It is also important that any suppliers to the Government or the SOEs understand the same framework of obligations and how they can facilitate these transformative imperatives.
- Ketso Sebokedi, Coverage Banker, Growth Capital Solutions (Absa)
- Bussiwei Nhlapo, Associate, Norton Rose Fulbright South Africa
- Marelise van der Westhuizen, CEO of Norton Rose Fulbright South Africa
- Kgalaletso Tlhoaele, Head of Enterprise Development, Absa
- Kamogelo Mampane, CEO of TK Global Experts
- Mashweu Matsiela, Regional Manager at IDC