Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Laura VaseyTélécharger la carte virtuelle
Laura Vasey is a corporate lawyer based in London. Her focus is on a wide range of mergers and acquisitions (both public and private) and equity capital markets work.
Laura joined the practice in July 2013. In March 2016 she went on a 7 month secondment to Citi in their M&A legal team, part of the wider EMEA Corporate & Investment Banking & Capital Markets Origination Legal. During her secondment her focus was on new M&A transactions (both public and private) coming out of the investment bank, with exposure to dual track equity capital markets work.
- Aciting for Citigroup Global Markets, finnCap, Liberum Capital and Macquarie Capital (Europe) as joint underwriters and bookrunners on an equity fundraising by CityFibre Infrastructure, including a placing of approximately £200 million and up to £15 million more by way of an offer to shareholders for subscription on 11 July 2017.
- Acting for SNC-Lavalin Group Inc. on the recommended cash offer made by SNC-Lavalin (GB), a wholly owned subsidiary of SNC-Lavalin, for the entire issued and to be issued ordinary share capital of WS Atkins plc. The acquisition values Atkins' existing issued and to be issued ordinary share capital at approximately C$3.6 billion (£2.1 billion).
- Acting for a joint venture of institutional investors (led by Deutsche Finance International and Yoo Capital) on the £296 million acquisition of the Olympia London Exhibition Centre from listed London property company Capital & Counties Properties PLC.
- Acting for J.P. Morgan Cazenove and Peel Hunt in their capacity as joint bookrunners on an equity placing by LondonMetric Property PLC to raise gross proceeds of approximately £96 million. The proceeds of the fundraising will be used to fund acquisitions of new portfolio assets and development of existing portfolio properties.
- Acting for Jelf Group plc on its recommended acquisition by Marsh McLennan Companies Inc.; Jelf received 215p per share, valuing it at approximately £258 million.
- Advising HSBC on its headquarter review.
- Acting for ib vogt GmbH and Sycamore GmbH in relation to the sale of the entire issued share capital of Sunsave 9 (Old Rides) Limited to a UK subsidiary of BlackRock.
- Acting for Wessex Solar Energy Renewables Limited on the sale of the entire issued share capitals of WSE West Holcombe Limited and WSE Elton Road Limited to a UK subsidiary of Canadian Solar.
- Acting for Sunsave Holdco 1 Limited in relation to the acquisition of a pre-construction stage solar PV project via the purchase of the entire issued share capital of Westfield Holdings Limited from Hive Energy Limited.
- Acting for Sunsave 42 (Lower Basset Down) Limited on the purchase of full project rights and assets required for the construction and operation of a solar photovoltaic generation station from INRG (Solar Parks) 12 Limited.