We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and realize their career potential. This enables us to engage fully with the communities in which we operate by leveraging the diversity of perspective of our people. We value difference and actively promote a culture of respect for each individual, encouraging and creating inclusion.
Our vision is to be an employer of choice worldwide, attracting and retaining the best people in order to provide our clients with the most considered and innovative advice. Our focus is on leadership, the partnership pipeline, innovative work practices and partnering with our clients. We ensure that a diverse cross section of our people are involved in all of our client engagement activities. Find out more about our goals in our global diversity and inclusion policy.
Our approach to diversity and inclusion
- Norton Rose Fulbright is named in The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2019
- Norton Rose Fulbright listed as one of Canada’s Best Diversity Employers
- Norton Rose Fulbright leader joins Catalyst CEO Champions For Change
- Norton Rose Fulbright among Canada’s Top 100 Employers for third year running
- National Diversity Council taps US lawyer for women’s healthcare honor
- Dallas lawyer honored as an Individual DiversityFIRST Leadership Award winner
- Norton Rose Fulbright hosts launch of Diversity in Blockchain in New York