Head of Italy
Norton Rose Fulbright Studio Legale
Related services and key industries
Attilio Pavone is an employment lawyer based in Milan. He is the head of our Italian practice and leader of the Italian employment law team.
Attilio advises clients on all aspects of employment and labour law, including corporate restructuring, transfers of business, mass redundancies, individual dismissals, employment contracts, HR regulations and policies, and commercial agency law. He is also an experienced employment and commercial agency litigator.
Attilio's clients are active in a wide range of sectors, including banks and financial services, cosmetics, manufacturing, the food and food services sector, and energy companies.
He qualified to appear before the Italian Supreme Court in 2013.
Law degree, Catholic University of Milan, 1995
- Avvocato, qualified in Italy 1997
- Recognized in Labor and Employment Law, Best Lawyers (2022 – 2023)
- Employment: Italy, The Legal 500 EMEA, 2022.
'Fast and with high skills in the sector. Excellent knowledge of clients' businesses. … Attilio Pavone makes the difference. He is a high-level expert on the subject and a connoisseur of the specific sector … Quick, helpful and attentive to details'.
- Employment: Italy, Chambers Europe, 2022.
'Attilio Pavone manages an array of employment mandates, such as transfers of personnel and negotiations of settlement agreements with top managers.'
'always available, open-minded, responsive and proactive. He is an excellent team leader.'
- Recommended Lawyer, Employment, labour and benefits: Who's Who, 2021.
- Labor and Employment Law: Italy, Best Lawyers, 2022.
- Acritas Star Lawyer, 2017- 2021.
- Employment Law: Italy, The Legal 500 EMEA, 2021.
'Attilio Pavone has extensive knowledge of several sectors and demonstrates speed and completeness of support.'
- Employment Law: Italy, Chambers Europe, 2021.
'Clients value Attilio Pavone 's valuable inputs, commercial mindset and ability to provide legally sound solutions. … He manages an array of employment mandates, such as transfers of personnel and negotiations of settlement agreements with top managers.'
- Selected Lawyer, Employment litigation: Milano Finanza Legal Awards (Italy), 2021
- Employment law: Italy, The Legal 500 EMEA, 2020.
'Particularly active for consumer credit firms and financial services clients. … Very high competence in labour legislation cases, in particular, he knows in detail specific sectors and peculiarities, which makes it easy to deal with complicated matters in a very effective and efficient way.'
- Employment law: Italy, Chambers Europe, 2020.
'Clients highlight practice head Attilio Pavone of Norton Rose Fulbright for being very business-minded and competent. He acts on both contentious and non-contentious matters including advising on all employment aspects of M&A transactions.'
Attilio is the author of numerous articles and publications on employment law and regularly speaks at conferences and seminars on employment law.
- The Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI)
- European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Action Institute
Publication | April 19, 2022
Publication | April 12, 2022
Publication | April 01, 2022