WebinarMay 28, 2020 | 12:00 - 13:00 ET
Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan continues to evolve rapidly. On May 20, the federal government opened the application portal to its bridge loan program to support large-sized Canadian businesses across all sectors.
In 60 minutes, our experienced corporate lawyers will walk you through what you need to know now and provide answers to your most pressing questions.
- Peter Wiazowski, Partner, Corporate Finance & Debt Capital Markets, Montreal
- Arnold Cohen, Senior Partner, Banking and Finance, Montreal
- Marlow Gereluk, Partner, Banking and Finance, Calgary
- Daniel A. Leslie, Associate, Financial services and regulation, Toronto
- Kirsty Sklar, Partner, Corporate Finance and Securities, Calgary
This is a 60 minute webinar and its delivery is available in English only.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
|This program contains 1 hour of content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of British Columbia general hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 1 hour of content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of Ontario’s Substantive Hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 1 hour of content. If you watch the webinar in its entirety, you will be able to download your certificate of attendance that may be submitted to your professional order.|