Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Mark is a corporate lawyer based in London. He focuses on cross-border and domestic mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity and venture capital investments and exits and general corporate and commercial transactions. Mark has obtained particular experience in the TMT (technology, media and telecommunications), infrastructure and agriculture sectors, especially in emerging markets. Mark has spent over a year working as legal counsel for an "impact investor", specialising in investments in the agricultural sector in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Solicitor qualified in England & Wales
- Advising Orange on its £12.5bn disposal of EE to BT
- Advising Orange on its $4.4bn acquisition of Jazztel Plc
- Advising Vodacom and Vodafone on various matters including M&A, tower sharing and sale and leasebacks
- Advising Barloworld on the sale of its supply chain software division to LLamasoft, Inc.
- Advising an African state-owned mobile network operator on the sale and leaseback of its telecom tower portfolio by way of auction
- Advising a telecom tower company on the purchase, leaseback and management of significant telecom tower infrastructure portfolios in various emerging markets
- Advising a real estate fund on a multinational corporate restructuring of its hotel portfolio in the Middle East and Africa
- Advising a private equity fund on the sale of a European commercial port
- Advising a private equity fund on the sale of a European commercial real estate portfolio
- Legal counsel for an impact investor specialising in investments in the agricultural sector in sub-Saharan Africa