Dilpreet K. Minhas
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Dilpreet K. MinhasvCard
Related services and key industries
Dilpreet Minhas' practice focuses on the representation of public and private entities in domestic and international project finance and energy projects. Prior to joining Norton Rose Fulbright, Dilpreet was a legal fellow at a US development finance and investment institution, where she worked on project finance and SME finance matters in emerging markets.
JD, University of Michigan Law School, 2014
MPH, Yale University, 2010
BS, with Honors, Northwestern University, 2008
- District of Columbia Bar
- Maryland State Bar
- Represented the lenders in the financing of the 270 MW Potrero merchant solar project in Jalisco, Mexico;
- Represented IFC, IDB Invest, MUFG Bank, Ltd., Banobras and Bancomext as senior lenders in the US$235 million financing of the 150 MW Solem 1 and 140 MW Solem 2 solar projects, located in Aguascalientes, Mexico
- Represented IDB Invest, ICO and MUFG Bank, Ltd., in the financings of X-Elio's 92 MW Conejos solar project and 70 MW Guanajuato solar project
- Represented the sponsors in the financing of two wind farms with a joint capacity of 396 MW, located in Oaxaca, Mexico
- Represented IDB Invest, Bancomext and ING in the financing of the 250 mwp Navojoa solar plant located in Sonora, Mexico.
- Overseas Private Investment Corporation, 2014–2015