Related services and key industries
Beth Rippetoe represents sponsors, lenders and equity investors in the project financing, development, acquisition and disposition of energy and other infrastructure projects. She has been particularly active in projects involving renewable energy, conventional energy and natural gas. She has significant experience representing sponsors in Term Loan B financings.
JD, Vanderbilt University School of Law, 1988
BA, Phi Beta Kappa, University of Kentucky, 1985
- District of Columbia Bar
- North Carolina State Bar
- New York State Bar
- Represented development financial institutions in financings in Latin America.
- Represented Alta Wind I in a sale-leaseback of a 150 MW wind energy project in Kern County, CA.
- Represented Alta Wind II-V on five wind energy projects (570 MW) in Kern County, CA. These projects were financed with non-recourse construction loans and cash grant bridge loans provided by a syndicate of banks, the . proceeds of a 144A bond offering and tax equity provided through leveraged sale-leaseback transactions.
- Represented Terra-Gen, LLC on Term Loan B financing for a US$300 million financing of a portfolio of 23 wind, solar and geothermal energy projects.
- Represented Alta Wind VIII on the sale of a 150 MW wind energy project in Kern County, CA.
- Represented an investor in connection with an investment in an emerging markets upstream oil and gas company.
- Represented Cogentrix in the sale of a significant portion of its generating portfolio through an auction process led by an investment bank.
- Articles Editor, Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law
- OnRamp Fellow, 2015–2016
- Terra-Gen, LLC, 2011–2012
- Goldman Sachs International, 2008–2009
- Cogentrix Energy, LLC, 2004–2008, 1995–2003, held legal positions of increasing responsibility, including Senior Vice President and General Counsel