Related services and key industries
Mrs. Watters-Rogers focuses on representing debtors and creditors in chapter 7 and chapter 11 bankruptcies and financial institutions in consumer mortgage foreclosures. Additionally, Mrs. Watters-Rogers maintains an active pro bono practice, including representing clients in adoption matters and federal asylum proceedings.
- J.D., Boston College Law School, 2014
- BA, Spanish & Black Studies, Amherst College, 2009
In law school, Mrs. Watters-Rogers was active in the Black Law Student Association, and during college, she was part of the Black Student Union.
- New York State Bar
- Chapter 11 debtor representation, official creditors' committee representation, global wealth consumer mortgage portfolio for a financial institution client.
- Sheppard Mullin Finance and Bankruptcy Pro Bono Award, 2015
- Author, "Bankruptcy Court Enforces Non-Consensual Third-Party Releases in Chapter 15 Case," Pratt's Journal of Bankruptcy Law, LexisNexis, November/December 2018
- Member, New York City Bar Association
- Youth Group Advisor, St. Mark's United Methodist Church
- Alumni Giving Campaign Volunteer, Prep for Prep
Publication | July 16, 2018
Publication | October 19, 2017