Matthew Hodkin is a tax lawyer based in London. He advises on corporate and international tax matters, with particular focus on transactions in the energy, infrastructure and transport sectors. He trained at the practice and became a partner in 2007.
Matthew Hodkin is known to be a "very good and very commercial" practitioner (Chambers UK 2016), and he has built a strong reputation for his experience in the renewable energy sector. He recently advised GyM on the sale of its transmission assets to a consortium formed by Balfour Beatty and Equitix.
- Advising on the establishment of funds and joint ventures aimed at enabling investors to participate in renewable energy, aviation and shipping transactions;
- Advising on the structuring, acquisition and disposal of companies and businesses in the UK renewable energy market;
- Advising on the structuring and negotiation of leasing transactions in the aviation, rail and shipping markets;
- Advising on debt capital markets and securitisation structures;
- Advising Endeavor Energy as sponsor to Amandi Energy Limited on the US$552 million Amandi Energy Power Plant. Ledy by Arum Velusami and Jason Moss - Infrastructure Journal Global Awards - African Power Deal of the Year: Amandi.
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
We are pleased to invite you to our annual Aviation Summit at our Munich office..
September 16, 2016
On 29 March 2017, the UK formally gave notice of its intention to leave the European Union in accordance with Article 50(2) of the Treaty on European Union..
June 01, 2017
The draft Finance Bill provisions on the restriction on deductibility of corporate interest expense do not contain any provisions dealing with a public benefit infrastructure exemption (PBIE): the remaining drafting is promised by the end of January. .
December 08, 2016
Global law firm Norton Rose Fulbright has advised the UK Green Investment Bank, Lloyds Banking Group, Royal Bank of Scotland, Santander, Siemens Bank and KFW on the refinancing of the facilities put in place by Dutch pension fund PGGM and Ampere Equity Fund in 2012.
December 16, 2016
Global law firm Norton Rose Fulbright has advised Hermes GPE LLP (Hermes) in connection with the acquisition of a 17.1% ownership stake in Southern Water by its clients..
June 10, 2016