Mark Taylor Kennedy
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Mark Taylor KennedyvCard
Related services and key industries
Mark Kennedy joined the Houston office in 2008, following a two year litigation consulting relationship with the firm that focused on patent litigation. Mark's experience includes complex civil, class action, and environmental litigation, as well as telecommunications and white collar crime litigation.
Mark began his career as a solo practitioner where he represented clients large and small, in matters simple and complex. Mark continues to provide clients with innovative, team-oriented litigation skills to meet successfully today's acute and increasingly onerous legal challenges.
JD, Oklahoma City University School of Law, 1995
BA, University of Houston, Political Science, French Minor, 1991
Mark is admitted to practice in all Courts of the State of Texas and:
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Western District of Texas
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
- Texas State Bar
- Supported the firm's trial team to victory representing a small technology company against major telecommunications companies in a patent litigation case.
As a litigation consultant prior to joining the firm, Mark:
- Supported the trial team representing a major energy company's former CEO against criminal charges of fraud, conspiracy, and insider trading.
- Managed hundreds of cases across 3 states in pioneering nationwide Federal litigation involving 26,000 defendants engaged in satellite television piracy.
- Defended a major oil company against class actions regarding alleged MTBE groundwater contamination.
- Houston Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Epilepsy Foundation