Victoria V. Corder
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Victoria V. CordervCard
Related services and key industries
Victoria Corder is a litigator with trial and appellate experience in federal and state courts, as well as before arbitration tribunals, including AAA and FINRA. She has gone to trial five times in high-stakes commercial disputes for sophisticated clients in cases involving breaches of contracts, investment fraud, and business torts. She has particular expertise in complex commercial disputes involving cross-border issues. She has represented and counseled clients in the financial services, technology, energy, and healthcare industries in every phase of litigation.
In addition, Victoria has represented individuals and companies in white collar matters, both civil and criminal, involving bank fraud, mail and wire fraud, major fraud against the United States, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act violations, False Claims Act violations, public corruption, and insider trading.
JD, Washington and Lee University School of Law, 2010
AB, Dartmouth College, 2005
- New York State Bar
- The Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, Commercial Litigation, Best Lawyers, 2021
- Co-author, "2 Key NY Law Considerations For COVID-19 Contract Disputes," Law360, May 13, 2020
- “Homeowners and Bondholders as Unlikely Allies: Allocating the costs of Securitization in Foreclosure,” Banking and Financial Services Policy Report, May 2011
Co-Presenter, "Top Business Cases of the Year," Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP's Business Litigation Summit (Nov. 2018)
- Secretary, Women in the Legal Profession Committee, New York City Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Victoria also regularly serves as a judge for regional mock trial and moot court tournaments in the New York region as well as the annual Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition.