Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Hedley Stothers has more than 30 years' experience in commercial business and real estate representation. His practice includes the acquisition, disposition, financing and management of major commercial and industrial properties, and he frequently advises foreign investment groups on their US business and real estate ventures. He also has an active leasing practice.
JD, Columbia Law School, 1972
Certificat de Sciences Juridiques, University of Nancy, 1969
AB, with honors, Princeton University, 1968
- New York State Bar
- Represents clients in the purchase, sale, leasing and financing of prominent office and retail buildings in New York City and the surrounding metropolitan area.
- Serves as principal advisor on real estate matters for a major pharmaceutical group, and has represented the group in the construction, purchase and financing of numerous properties, including laboratory and research facilities, manufacturing plants and office space.
- Serves as outside counsel to a New York City-based commercial office building owning company.
- Represents a charitable foundation which owns multiple properties leased to various retail tenants.
- New York Metro Super Lawyers, Real estate, Thomson Reuters, 2007, 2010, 2012, 2015 - 2018
- Member, Real Estate Board of New York, Inc
- Member, Corporate, Banking and Business law, International law, Real property, Probate and Trust law sections, American Bar Association
- Member, International Bar Association
- Director and Secretary, The New York Legislative Service, 1988-present