Our global agency finance team has a preeminent practice involving public agencies that participate in energy and infrastructure project financings domestically and around the world. We represent multilateral development banks, including members of the World Bank Group, the Inter-American Development Bank, US government development and export credit agencies such as Overseas Private Investment Corporation and US Export-Import Bank and numerous regional development banks active in Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa, as well as users of their various lending, guarantee and insurance programs.
Our lawyers understand these organizations and their programs, which require the most sophisticated project finance advice coupled with sensitivity to their social and environmental policy goals. To support clients in the agency finance arena, we have purposefully assembled a project finance team in Washington, DC and worldwide with extensive experience working with these agencies in support of their projects across the globe.
Our areas of work include
- Banking and finance
- Bankruptcy, financial restructuring and insolvency
- Debt financing
- Financial institutions
- Infrastructure, mining and commodities
- Public-Private Partnerships (PPP)
- Structured financing
- Tax equity
Awards and accolades
- Chambers Global, Africa-wide: Projects & Energy (Band 1), Chambers and Partners, 2019
- Chambers Global, Africa-wide: Projects & Energy: Mining & Minerals (Band 1), Chambers and Partners, 2019
- Chambers Global, South Africa: Projects & Energy, Chambers and Partners, 2019