A comparative guide to HR risk management and compliance
With more organisations growing their global footprint there is a greater need now to consider employment and labour laws across multiple jurisdictions. As businesses expand and people move around the globe it is essential for organisations to know, understand and comply with these laws. This not only maintains a culture that attracts, retains and motivates talent, but also protects your business against unnecessary risk, whether legal, financial or reputational.
We have developed the ‘Global employment law’ guide as part of our NRF Institute to provide our clients with an important tool to help assess and compare HR risk and compliance in the areas in which they operate. The guide provides a high-level summary of employment and industrial relations across 28 jurisdictions. Each chapter focuses on employment issues often faced by senior management and boards relevant to the jurisdiction.
You can use the guide to:
- Navigate a map of the globe and choose the jurisdiction/s you wish to read about
- Create and customise your own comparative reports
- Opt to receive email alerts when the laws change in the jurisdictions of your choice
- Statutory obligations
- Employment contracts
- Termination of employment
- Discrimination, bullying and harassment
- Workplace health and safety
- Industrial relations/collective labour law
- Transfer of business
- Foreign employees and immigration
- Hong Kong
- The Netherlands
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
Register for the guide
To request access to ‘Global employment law’, please register to join NRF Institute.
Registration indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions which include important information about how our product will be delivered.
Members of NRF Institute can access a range of premium content including knowledge hubs and cross-border guides.