The Environment Protection Act 2017, Regulations and supporting instruments create a new regime centred on the elimination and minimisation of risk, rather than managing consequences of environmental impacts.
Our speakers from Golder and Norton Rose Fulbright will present and examine:
- The new contamination and waste duties and associated key aspects of the proposed regulations;
- What the new regime will mean for business, work sites and current and future projects; and
- Tips for preparing for the commencement of the new framework.
This session is valid for 1 CPD point. Please ensure this meets the requirements necessary to earn a CPD point, within your jurisdiction.
- Jacqueline Plant, Special Counsel - Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
- Bruce Dawson, Principal Environmental Consultant - Golder