Related services and key industries
Adam Edelman is a corporate lawyer based in Perth with extensive international experience gained working overseas in both private practice and at one of the largest global banks as Associate General Counsel in its "own account" M&A team.
Adam is experienced in regulated and private M&A, equity capital markets, general public company, Australian Securities Exchange and HKEx advice. His clients are predominantly in the mining and energy and financial institutions sectors.
Adam returned to our firm in 2017 following eight years overseas in Hong Kong, Dubai and London working at both our Hong Kong office and in-house at HSBC in Hong Kong, Dubai and London. In that time he amassed deal experience in more than 20 countries.
Adam previously worked in our Perth office from 2003 to 2010 before transferring to our Hong Kong office as a senior associate in 2010.
- Bachelor of Laws, Bachelor of Arts (Industrial Relations), University of Western Australia.
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Finance and Investment, Financial Services Institute of Australasia
- Supreme Court of Western Australia 2004
- Winner M&A Deal of the Year and shortlisted for M&A team of the year by International Financial Law Review 2008
- FinanceAsia's Deal of the year 2008 and FinanceAsia's Best M&A Deal of the year for Asia 2008
Norton Rose Fulbright advises on Sumitomo Chemical’s AUD$1.188 billion agreement to purchase Nufarm South American Crop Protection Business
October 03, 2019
January 07, 2019
September 04, 2018
Australia: Viral relief: A look at the impact of ASX’s temporary relief measures on equity capital raisings
Publication | May 27, 2020
Thought leadership | September 2019
Thought leadership | September 13, 2019