Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Mary-Frances Murphy is banking lawyer based in Sydney.
Mary-Frances has advised on a range of institutional and corporate financing. She has worked on multi-option, working capital, letter of credit, bilateral, and syndicated facilities for lenders and borrowers, both domestic and cross border. In particular:
- project / infrastructure financings including resources (oil, gas, minerals) PPPs and construction/development financings involving joint venture structures
- property, asset, and acquisition financing
- USPPs, note, and bond issuances
- equipment finance, trade finance, and agribusiness banking
- restructuring and insolvency including acting for lenders and borrowers in relation to distressed companies and restructuring of legal documentation.
Mary-Frances' experience in acting for both lenders and borrowers enables her to provide commercially focussed legal advice to her clients. Her skills also include structuring, negotiation, strategic advisory, and transaction management.
Mary-Frances has undertaken secondments to three of the Big 4 Australian Banks - working in institutional banking and insolvency/restructuring.