Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Harry Lawless is a litigation lawyer based in Sydney.
Harry assists senior lawyers with research, advice, litigation, and dispute resolution. He has experience in criminal regulatory prosecutions, Commissions of Inquiry (both acting for the Inquiry and for parties brought before Inquiries), civil litigation including torts and negligence as well as various non-litigation advice work, with a specialisation in Administrative and Public Law.
In July 2019 he passed the New York Bar Exams. He is presently studying a Masters of Administrative and Public Law at the University of Sydney.
- Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws, Australian National University, 2016
- Supreme Court of New South Wales 2017
- High Court of Australia 2018
- Roads and Maritime Services and WaterNSW (NSW Government agencies) - acted in their capacity as prosecutor in various offences in the NSW Local Court and NSW Land and Environment Court. 2017-2019
- SCS Super Australia - acted in the Banking and Financial Services Royal Commission. 2018
- Solicitor Assisting the Inquiry by the Honourable Patricia Bergin SC under section 143 of the Casino Control Act (NSW). 2019