Related services and key industries
- Banking and finance
- Construction and engineering
- Climate change and sustainability
Key industry sectors
Charlie Winch is project finance, construction and regulatory lawyer based in London.
Charlie provides advice on a variety of UK and international projects, with a particular focus on renewables and clean energy. He also advises on the regulation of electricity markets in the UK.
Charlie has previously worked in our Singapore office and on secondment to the energy trading division of a major international oil company.
- BA International Relations, University of Birmingham
- MSc Political Economy of Energy, King's College London
- Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP Law School
- Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School
- Solicitor qualified in England & Wales
- A consortium of lenders – on the financing of the 588 MW Beatrice offshore wind farm in Scotland.
- A major IOC – on their acquisition of the SourceLondon electric vehicle car charging scheme, the largest such scheme in London.
- The UK's first listed specialist energy storage fund – on its acquisition of an 81 MW battery storage portfolio.
- A consortium of 29 lenders – on the £5.5bn financing of the Dogger Bank Offshore Wind Farm.
- A specialist clean energy asset manager – on its acquisition of a consented development to build the UK's largest solar and battery storage project.
December 06, 2021
Norton Rose Fulbright team wins Energy & Infrastructure Team of the Year at Law.com’s British Legal Awards
November 18, 2021
January 26, 2021
Publication | January 13, 2022
Publication | December 14, 2021
Publication | November 12, 2021
Publication | November 11, 2021