Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Anjelica Balis is a financial services lawyer based in Sydney.
Anjelica focuses her practice on providing advice to leading Australian and international financial services clients in relation to commercial, regulatory and transactional matters. Anjelica's experience includes advising on regulatory development in the financial services sector, preparing disclosure documentation, assisting clients to apply for, vary and administer their Australian financial services licences, as well as providing advice on legal and regulatory issues prevalent to the FinTech and digital sectors.
- Master of Laws in Corporate and Commercial Law, University of New South Wales (2020 – expected completion)
- Diploma of Financial Planning, Kaplan Professional (2018)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law (2016)
- Bachelor of Laws, Macquarie University (2015)
- Bachelor of Arts-Media, Macquarie University (2015)
- Supreme Court of New South Wales 2016