Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Sera Erikozu is a banking, restructuring and insolvency lawyer based in Sydney.
Sera has substantial experience in litigation, transactional and advisory matters. Sera's practice focuses mainly on dispute resolution, formal insolvency appointments and informal advisory work. Sera has experience in advising financial institutions, funds, receivers, administrators and liquidators in complex restructuring and insolvency matters.
Sera has acted for major financial institutions, insolvency practitioners, creditors and corporate clients in contentious and non-contentious matters across a number of industries.
Sera is a member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association and the Turnaround Management Association and she is a committee member for the Next Gen Turnaround Management Association.
- Bachelor of Laws, Bond University (2015)
- Master of Laws (Corporate and Commercial Practice), Bond University (2016)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, NSW College of Law, (2016)
- Supreme Court of New South Wales 2016
- Corporate insolvency litigation before the Supreme Court and Federal Court acting for insolvency practioners and financial institutions.
- Personal insolvency claims acting on behalf of creditors and trustees in bankruptcy in various disputes.
- Experienced in contentious and non-contentious matters related to corporate insolvency and restructuring, cross-border insolvency, recovery and asset protection.
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Australian Restructuring, Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Turnaround Management Association (TMA)