Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Nicole McKenzie is a restructuring and insolvency lawyer based in Sydney.
Nicole acts for Australia's major banks, insolvency practitioners and corporations on a wide range of complex insolvency and restructuring matters, including voluntary administrations and liquidations.
Nicole also has experience dealing with regulatory and compliance issues and regulatory investigations and has provided legal advice to major banks and public companies on a variety of issues including professional standards, remediation projects and risk advisory.
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours), Macquarie University (2013)
- Juris Doctor, University of Sydney (2016)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, NSW College of Law (2017)
- ARITA Advanced Certification (In progress)
- Supreme Court of New South Wales 2017
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Australian Restructuring, Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA)