Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Amy Parry is an employment and labour lawyer based in Brisbane.
Amy's experience includes advising in relation to employee misconduct and grievances, ill and injured workers, dismissals, enterprise bargaining, workers' compensation, work health and safety, industrial disputes and compliance with workplace laws and instruments.
Amy has worked exclusively in the area of workplace relations. Prior to joining the firm, she worked as a workplace relations advisor for local government. She also has experience conducting workplace investigations including those subject to CCC reporting and PID protections as well as preparing and delivering workplace training.
Amy has provided advice to a variety of clients in a range of industries including healthcare, construction, government, quasi-government and the not-for profit sector.
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, College of Law (2018)
- Bachelor of Laws, Griffith University (2016)
- Bachelor of Business (Employment Relations), Griffith University (2016)
- High Court of Australia 2019
- Supreme Court of Queensland 2018
- Queensland Law Society