Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
- Environmental law
- Climate change and sustainability
- Environmental, social and governance (ESG)
- Ports and terminals
Jessica Howe is an environment and planning lawyer based in Brisbane. Jessica focuses her practice on environment law matters, and regularly advises clients in a wide variety of industries, including energy, aviation, waste, and infrastructure. In particular, Jessica has extensive experience in contamination matters, as well as waste treatment and disposal matters.
Jessica assists in providing a broad range of services to clients, including environmental due diligence, advice on applications, and regulatory compliance. Jessica has been involved in several environmental litigation matters in the Queensland Planning and Environment Court and the Supreme Court of Queensland.
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law, 2017
- Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours), Bond University, 2017
- Bachelor of Business (majoring in Marketing), Bond University, 2017
- High Court of Australia 2017
- Supreme Court of Queensland 2017
- Instructing solicitor in Mirvac Queensland Pty Ltd v Ipswich City Council & Anor  QPEC, and assisted in successfully defending an originating application against Ipswich City Council
- Infrastructure Association of Queensland, Emerging Professionals in Infrastructure in Queensland Committee Secretary
- Infrastructure Association of Queensland, Sustainability Taskforce