Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Jessica Jacaj is an Associate in the Real Estate team at Norton Rose Fulbright in Melbourne. She has acted in a broad area of property transactions for private, government and commercial clients in connection to commercial, industrial, retail, residential and off the plan developments.
Jessica has a passion for handling complex transactions and aims to provide process driven legal services, which are both commercial and practical.
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice - College of Law (2017-2018)
- Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Global Studies - Australian Catholic University (2013-2017)
- Supreme Court of Victoria 2018
- High Court of Australia 2018
- Lawyers Weekly - 30 under 30 Finalist in Real Estate (2021)
- 2021: Law Institute of Victoria Property Law Conference (Presentation on PEXA)
- Law Institute of Victoria: Committee member of both the Property and Leasing Committee
- Victorian Women Lawyers: Member of the Networking Committee