Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
- Asset finance
- Banking and finance
- Bankruptcy, financial restructuring and insolvency
- Capital markets
Fiona Henderson is a banking and finance lawyer based in New York. She has extensive experience advising lenders, investors, issuers and operating lessors on cross-border financing, sale and leasing transactions, primarily in the aviation sector. Before joining Norton Rose Fulbright, Fiona was a counsel at another major international law firm.
MA, University of Cambridge, 2006
LL.M, New York University School of Law, 2007
- England and Wales Bar
- New York State Bar
- Issuers in connection with multiple issuances of fixed rate secured notes, the proceeds of which were used by each Issuer to acquire a portfolio of aircraft on lease to a diversified pool of customers.
- A syndicate of insurers providing aircraft non-payment insurance in respect of loans made by certain bank syndicates in connection with the lease of aircraft to airlines based in Korea, the Czech Republic and the UAE.
- Borrower in connection with the financing of the acquisition of an aircraft leasing business.
- Issuers and Investors in connection with multiple 4(a)(2) private placements, the proceeds of which were used to finance or refinance the acquisition of aircraft.
- Lenders and Borrowers in connection with multiple warehouse facilities and term loans.
- Lenders and Borrowers in connection with multiple ExIm supported financings.
- Buyers and Sellers in connection with multiple aircraft portfolio sales and related novations.
- Legal 500 US, Recommended Lawyer, Transport: Aviation and Air Travel - Finance, The Legal 500, 2020 – 2021
- Legal 500 US, Rising Star, Transport: Aviation and Air Travel - Finance, The Legal 500, 2020
September 09, 2021
June 28, 2021