Over recent years we have seen infrastructure funds begin to focus on digital infrastructure as a distinct asset class, increasingly diversifying and specializing in fiber/broadband investments, data centers and other cable/satellite opportunities.
Accelerated by the global pandemic, this trend has been brought sharply into focus and is expected to increase due to the growth of smart, sustainable cities; the shift towards remote working; increased connectivity; and the digitization of company operations, e.g. supply chains.
Our Digital Infrastructure practice comprises an integrated and global team of lawyers across key practice areas including Corporate, Banking, Projects, Data Protection, Competition and Real Estate, who advise investors, operators, developers and service providers active in this space.
- Tier 1 for TMT Industry Focus – Legal 500, 2020
- Tier 1 for TMT (foreign firms) – Singapore – Legal 500 Asia Pacific, 2020
- Global Legal Adviser of the Year - IJGlobal Awards, 2019
- Asia Pacific Telecoms Deal of the Year – Kacific-1 Satellite – IJ Global Awards, 2019
- Tier 2 for Projects & Infrastructure, Chambers Asia – Pacific, 2019