Please join Norton Rose Fulbright and Ernst & Young on Tuesday, September 22, 2020, for a comprehensive healthcare M&A and private equity virtual session. While we regret to not gather in person, we look forward to presenting on the current state of affairs, legislative updates and prospective outlook by key industry leadership. Below is an agenda of our program.
Schedule of events
Purvi B. Maniar, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP, will open and close our program.
- 2:00 – 2:45 pm ET – Legislative outlook
- 2:45 – 2:50 pm ET – Break
- 2:50 – 3:35 pm ET – What's hot and what's not: The future of healthcare
- 3:35 – 3:45 pm ET – Closing remarks
- Heather Meade, Principal, Washington Council, Ernst & Young
- Thomas E. Dowdell, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Kim Monk, Founding Partner, Health Care Practice Leader, Capital Alpha Partners
- Jeff Wurzburg, Senior Counsel, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
What's hot and what's not: The future of healthcare
- Buddy Gumina, Founder and Managing Partner, Grant Avenue Capital
- David Morlock, Managing Director, Cain Brothers
- Warren J. Nimetz, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Dan Shoenholz, Partner/Principal, Health Care M&A Practice, EY- Parthenon, Ernst & Young LLP
- Miriam Tawil, Managing Director, New York, Centerbridge
Due to the pandemic's uncertainty, we will be postponing our 5th annual healthcare M&A and private equity conference to 2021. We will continue to be in touch with additional information.
Continuing education information
Continuing legal education credits are pending for New York, New Jersey, Texas, California and Missouri.