WebinarUnited States Accreditation 1.0 CLE | October 28, 2020 | 13:00 - 14:00 CT
Please join our OSHA team and special guest speaker Monica Welt, Vice President of Compliance for Big Lots Stores, for a discussion of issues that employers should keep in mind as workplaces reopen. Some of the issues we'll discuss include:
- An in-house perspective on best practices for employees and customers.
- What employers can expect and require of employees – such as vaccination and other preventative measures.
- Unfair treatment and Americans with Disabilities Act claims, and accommodations that may be required for certain groups of employees.
- OSHA COVID enforcement and guidance update to our previous webinar on June 1.
- Monica Welt, Vice President, Big Lots Stores, Inc.
- Mario Barrera, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Brittany Covert, Associate, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Eddie Lewis, Head of Environmental, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Jamila Mensah, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Kevin Mayer, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP (Moderator)
Continuing education information
This program is eligible for 1 professional practice continuing legal education credit in NY, 1 participatory CLE credit in CA and 1 general CLE credit in TX.