WebinarApril 20, 2020 | 13:00 - 14:00 ET | Accreditation 1.0 CLE
As things change within the hour, it is important for hospital and healthcare system legal teams to be aware of the latest news and best practices of their peers.
Our team is monitoring updates hourly and will discuss developments during this weekly series every Monday until April 27.
This week's webinar will cover the following topics:
- Regulatory update
- Return-to-work considerations
- FDA update
- Risks of spending relief fund payments
- Employment and labor implications
- OSHA update
- Insurance business interruption and pandemic issues
- CARES Act update
- Mark Faccenda, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Marjorie Glover, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Kevin Mayer, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Stacey Murphy, Head of Healthcare, United States; Partner-in-Charge, St. Louis, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Yvonne Puig, Chief Integration Partner, Life Sciences and Healthcare, United States, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Keith Rosen, Head of Risk Advisory, United States, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Adam Schramek, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Chandra Westergaard, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Jeff Wurzburg, Senior Counsel, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
We will have a 10-minute Q&A session immediately following the presentation. We are interested in hearing about topics you'd like us to address in a future webinar. Submit questions and topic ideas.
Continuing education information
We have applied for 1 PP continuing legal education credit approval in NY, 1 participatory CLE credit in CA, 1 general CLE credit in TX and 1 general CLE credit in Missouri and Illinois.