WebinarGlobal | June 29, 2020
The June 2020 updates to the US Department of Justice guidance raise the bar for expectations in relation to ABC compliance programs.
Join our webinar with lawyers from Norton Rose Fulbright's global investigations and compliance team, who will discuss:
- The emerging expectations in relation to risk-driven ABC compliance programs.
- How and when programs will be assessed by regulators and prosecutors; and practical steps to evidence effective implementation of a compliance program.
We will examine how US, UK and French regulators expect risk assessments to determine the design, implementation and ongoing enhancement of compliance programs, and the ways in which data is expected to be used to improve compliance programs and assess their effectiveness.
Ruth Cowley, Partner, Investigations practice (London)
Neil O’May, Partner, Investigations practice (London)
Keith Rosen, Partner, Investigations practice and US Head of Risk Advisory (Washington, DC)
Christian Dargham, Partner, Investigations practice (Paris)
Andrew Reeves, Counsel, Investigations practice (London)
Ilana Sinkin, Senior Associate, Investigations practice (Washington, DC)
NRF Boardroom Insights: Navigating the new normal
NRF Boardroom Insights brings together leading legal practitioners from across the globe to provide practical guidance on some of the important strategic issues that board directors and those managing businesses across Europe, the Middle East and Asia may face in navigating the ‘new normal.’
- How to manage commercial risks with force majeure
- Directors’ duties and liabilities
- Directors’ duties and liabilities: A European perspective
- Directors’ duties and liabilities: An Asia-Pacific perspective
- Conducting remote investigations
- In conversation with Rt Hon Greg Clark: The implications of the COVID-19 pandemic for public policy
- Global force majeure: Asia-Pacific
- Directors’ duties and liabilities: A Middle East perspective
- Returning to work after lockdown in Europe: What board directors and senior managers need to know
- Global force majeure: Europe and North America
- Responding to the pandemic: M&A across Europe