WebinarJanuary 17, 2017 | 00:00 - 00:00
It is the start of a new year. The Trump presidency and the likelihood of corporate tax reform have added an element of unpredictability. Join a conversation among a group of project finance industry veterans about what to expect in the year ahead for tax equity, bank and term loan B debt and project bonds.
Tuesday, January 17, 2017
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. US Eastern Time
The participants will be:
- Keith Martin, Partner, Chadbourne & Parke LLP, Moderator
- John C.S. Anderson, Senior Managing Director, Head of North American Corporate Finance, Manulife / John Hancock
- Jean-Pierre Boudrias, Managing Director, Head of Project Finance, Goldman Sachs
- Jack Cargas, Managing Director, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Timothy Chin, Managing Director, Head of Power, Infrastructure and Project Finance, BNP Paribas Securities Corp.
- Ralph Cho, Co-Head of Power for North America, Investec Inc.
- John Eber, Managing Director, Head of Energy Investments, J.P.Morgan