WebinarUnited States | March 20, 2020 | 11:00 - 12:00 ET
This was expected to be a peak year in new capacity additions for wind and solar projects – before coronavirus hit. How has the outlook changed? Is work continuing on projects that are already under construction? Are new projects still able to secure financing? How are utilities faring? What issues are companies facing that will require a government response?
Join a conference call among a group of senior utility, wind and solar executives for an update.
- Keith Martin, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP (Moderator)
- Michael Garland, CEO, Pattern Energy
- Paul Gaynor, CEO, Longroad Energy
- Miguel Prado, CEO, EDP Renewables North America
- James Torgerson, CEO, Avangrid
- Guy Vanderhaegen, CEO, Origis Energy
- Tom Werner, Chairman and CEO, SunPower Corporation