WebinarUnited States Accreditation 1.0 CLE | July 14, 2020
Please join us for a webinar addressing the financial challenges and opportunities facing healthcare systems in today's economic climate. Our conversation will explore internal financial strategies, challenges faced in joint ventures with distressed entities and potential acquisition opportunities involving distressed organizations.
Topics will include:
- Potential M&A, joint venture and other restructuring activity in a post COVID-19 era
- Advance warning of distress and financial issues for entities with public debt
- Understanding a target's debt
- Strategic restructuring considerations
- Acquiring distressed entities in bankruptcy
- Regulatory implications in bankruptcy and other distressed hospital transactions
- Bryon Farnsworth, Partner-in-Charge, Denver, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Purvi B. Maniar, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Ryan Manns, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Rebecca Winthrop, Of Counsel, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
We will have a 10-minute Q&A session immediately following the presentation. We are interested in hearing about topics you'd like us to address in a future webinar. Submit questions and topic ideas.
Continuing education information
We have applied for 1 PP continuing legal education credit approval in NY, 1 participatory CLE credit in CA, 1 general CLE credit in TX, and 1 general CLE credit in Missouri and Illinois.