Related services and key industries
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Investment funds
- Private equity and venture capital
- Corporate governance
Craig represents buyers and sellers in a variety public and private transactions. Additionally, he assists investors and investment funds with the structuring and formation of, and investment in, international and domestic private investment funds as well as corresponding regulatory matters. Craig advises clients across a broad range of industries, including healthcare, financial services, energy, and consumer products and services.
JD, cum laude, Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2008
BBA, Accountancy, University of Notre Dame, 2005
While in law school, Craig served as Editor-In-Chief of the SMU Law Review Association's Annual Survey of Texas Law.
- Texas State Bar
- One of the largest public pension plans in the United States in connection with its investments in a variety of private equity and hedge fund transactions;
- Several ERISA pension plans in connection with their investment in private equity and hedge fund transactions;
- An emerging venture-capital fund in connection with its formation, organization, and investments in several portfolio companies within the healthcare and technology industries;
- A dermatology practice and corresponding management services organization in connection with its sale to a private equity firm;
- A portfolio company of a private equity company in connection with its acquisition of multiple roofing and building materials distributors across the United States;
- Several publicly traded companies in corporate governance and securities matters, including debt and equity offerings;
- A regional hospital system in the then second-largest acquisition of an independent physician practice;
- A publicly traded oil and gas company in its corporate governance and securities matters, including an at-the-market offering of common and preferred stock; and
- A professional sports franchise in its sale in Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Notre Dame Alumni Association, Dallas Club