Veronica Portillo Kendrick
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Veronica Portillo KendrickvCard
Related services and key industries
Veronica joined Norton Rose Fulbright in 2016. As an associate in the Dallas office, she focuses her practice on commercial disputes matters.
JD, with honors, The University of Texas School of Law, 2016
BA, honors, Humanities, The University of Texas, 2011
- Texas State Bar
- Represented publicly traded theatre company as part of trial team in six-week antitrust trial in California state court.
- Defended client in case involving claims for tortious interference and violations of telecommunications laws, asserted counterclaims and successfully obtained preliminary injunction and favorable rulings against plaintiff.
- Assisted in obtaining summary judgment against international retail company in gross negligence suit arising out of murder of an employee.
- Defended financial services company and successfully obtained a monetary settlement for the client after asserting counterclaims against the plaintiff.
- Represented a healthcare provider as the plaintiff in a multi-party breach of contract suit in federal court, and successfully briefed cross-motions for summary judgment against multiple defendants before a magistrate judge, resulting in a favorable monetary settlement in client's favor.