Ian M. McClatchey
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Ian M. McClatcheyvCard
Related services and key industries
- Capital markets
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Banking and finance
- Life sciences and pharmaceuticals
- Private equity and venture capital
- Wealth and private client
Key industry sectors
Ian McClatchey’s practice focuses on a broad range of corporate matters, including corporate governance, corporate restructuring, transactional matters, licensing transactions, securities, strategic alliances and corporate partnering.
JD, cum laude, Notes & Articles Editor, Fordham International Law Journal, Fordham University School of Law, 2009
BSFS, Georgetown University, 2001
- Massachusetts State Bar
- New York State Bar
- Representing privately held multinational companies in connection with licensing, supply and distribution matters and compliance matters.
- Establishing international commercial operations in Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Asia and fulfilling licensing, banking and regulatory requirements in connection with business development transactions and expansion of commercial operations.
- Advising major international copper industry trade association with respect to antitrust compliance and general corporate matters.
- Pro bono representation of current and former members of the Army, Air Force, Navy and National Guard challenging the constitutionality of the Defense of Marriage Act as applied to military benefits provided by Title 10, Title 32 and Title 38 of the United States Code.
- Member, New York State Bar Association, American Bar Association
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association, American Bar Association