Related services and key industries
Eli Gaylor represents financial institutions, developers, builders, and borrowers in commercial real estate transactions, including handling various due diligence matters, conducting title and survey examinations, evaluating the legal risks of potential real estate investments, drafting a variety of loan or lease documents, and offering a wide range of legal advice on real estate matters.
Prior to law school, Eli served as an Officer in the US Army from 2010 - 2015.
JD, Georgetown University Law Center, 2018
BS, Political Science, United States Military Academy at West Point, 2010
- Florida State Bar
- Texas State Bar
- Assisted in representing the developer in one of the largest mixed-use developments in Tampa, Florida with a combined project amount worth several hundred million dollars.
- Drafted loan documents and conducted due diligence for national lending agencies in connection with the development of a state-of-the-art mixed-use development project in Miami.
- Represented the developer in the sale and development of a 2,400-acre community consisting of several thousand of single-family homes, retail spaces, parks and public services in Florida.
- Member, Florida Bar Association
- Member, Real Estate Investment Committee, Tampa Bay Chapter
- Member, Society of Real Estate Professionals