Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Josh Owings represents businesses and public organizations in all aspects of employment law. He assists clients facing lawsuits and administrative charges alleging discrimination, harassment, retaliation and violations of other workplace laws and regulations, including the Family and Medical Leave Act and the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Josh has guided clients through numerous investigations by regulatory agencies, including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Department of Labor, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration and state level agencies. He also helps employers mitigate risk and prevent or resolve employee issues before they escalate into legal disputes, including by developing workplace policies and procedures and by providing practical advice on specific workplace issues. Whether litigating disputes, advising during investigations, or counseling on employee issues, Josh advises clients on their most difficult workforce related matters.
JD, cum laude, Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, 2013
BS, summa cum laude, Business Administration, Oral Roberts University, 2010
- Illinois State Bar
- Missouri State Bar
- Texas State Bar
- Ones to Watch, Labor and Employment Law – Management, and Litigation, Best Lawyers, 2021
- Texas Super Lawyers – Rising Star, Employment & Labor, Thomson Reuters, 2021
- Missouri Super Lawyers – Rising Star, Employment & Labor, Thomson Reuters, 2018-2019
- "Coronavirus Lawsuits – Employers Beware," Waco, Texas SHRM, August 20, 2020
- Dallas Bar Association
- Society for Human Resource Management