Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Chris Conatser is a senior associate in Norton Rose Fulbright's Houston office. His practice focuses on peer review proceedings, contract disputes, medical malpractice claims, EMTALA claims, products liability, pharmaceutical litigation and regulatory compliance and licensing issues.
JD, University of Houston Law Center, 2013
BA, Government, The University of Texas, 2009
While in law school, Chris served as the Internet Publishing Editor of the Houston Law Review and was a part of the Moot Court.
- Texas State Bar
- Prepared numerous discovery requests in complex trade secret litigation
- Drafted and assisted drafting several briefs in support of motions to dismiss, successfully resulting in claims being dismissed for pharmaceutical clients
- Prepared legal memoranda to clients analyzing possible claims and defenses
- Prepared fact summaries and chronologies from documents, witness statements and deposition testimony
- Interviewed witnesses to gather documents and information for trial
- Co-author, "Health Reform, the Personal-Injury Lawyer's Friend," National Law Journal, March 9, 2015
- Featured, "New Lawyer Snapshot," Texas Bar Journal, March 2014