ConferenceSeptember 10, 2019 | 08:30 - 13:00 GMT | London
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a disruptive technology that will have a major impact on many sectors over the next few years. For many businesses, limiting their commercial proposition to selling products alone curbs opportunities for revenue expansion and ongoing customer engagement. They will increasingly look to “servitise" their commercial proposition by offering integrated services in conjunction with products, and also use the data they gather to personalise their offering.
We invite you to join us on Tuesday, September 10, for our Internet of Things: a Business Model Disruptor half-day conference. The conference will cover
- Understanding IoT Technology: A Computer Scientist Explains
- Industry Panel: How will IoT Technology Challenge Existing Business Models?
- Q&A Session: Investment and Exit in relation to IoT Businesses
- The Key Legal Issues
- IoT Cyber Security: Avoiding Destruction of Hard-won Value
- Industry Panel: What Should IoT Stakeholders Do to Improve Uptake and Limit Risk for Their Business and Customers?
Join us from 08:30 for registration and breakfast. The conference will begin at 09:00 and will finish with lunch and networking at 13:00.