Businesses operating across multiple jurisdictions need access to information about local laws and regulation to help them understand the changes, opportunities and implications affecting their organisation.
Drawing on the extensive knowledge of our global team, we have produced a range of cross-border guides on a variety of topics, enabling NRF Institute members to create customised reports comparing laws and regulatory issues around the globe.
Read more about the guides currently available:
- Antitrust risk map
- Banking security law in Asia Pacific
- Business and human rights around the world
- Global financial response to the COVID-19 crisis
- Global employment law
- Insurance regulation in Asia Pacific
- Open banking around the world
- Sanctions guide
- Senior management responsibility in financial services
- State immunity
- State of bank recovery and resolution laws in Africa
- Whistleblowing laws
List of pages
To request access to any of our resources, please register to join NRF Institute.
Registration indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions which include important information about how our product will be delivered.
Members of NRF Institute can access a range of premium content including knowledge hubs and cross-border guides.