The annual general meeting (AGM) remains one of the key corporate events on an ASX-listed entity’s annual calendar and provides an important forum for directors and executive management to directly engage with their shareholders.
With the AGM season on the horizon for a number of ASX-listed entities, our equity capital markets team has created an interactive AGM Roadmap to assist you to:
- Identify and manage key stakeholders.
- Create and circulate compliant meeting documents.
- Ensure meeting logistics are organised and flawless.
- Understand the regulatory background for each step.
- Take action within prescribed deadlines.
The regulatory requirements and associated guidance for convening an AGM come from a range of sources. We work with our clients to assist them in preparing for and convening AGMs in an efficient and compliant manner. In doing so, we understand that companies need both autonomy in planning and fit-for-purpose legal advice on matters in order to put their best foot forward during their AGM.
For more information relating to specific areas of your AGM, or to find out more about your obligations, speak to one of our contacts.