Option 1 - Customised Compliance Manager program
The customised Compliance Manager program is suitable for clients that want a standalone on-line training platform, which is customised to meet the client’s content, branding, training and technical requirements.
We believe that it is important that the training material identifies and deals with the client’s identified legal compliance risks. We also believe that it is important that the content is pitched at the right level to ensure that it is understood by the training participants. For this reason we like to work with our clients to customise the training content to ensure that it is informative and relevant.
The customised Compliance Manager package includes:
- 12 months access to the program (including support)
- The selected legal training module/s
- Tailoring the training material, examples, FAQs and test questions to meet business requirements and risk areas
- Corporate branding of the program (including logos, pictures, colour scheme)
- Tailored home page message, incorporating ‘welcome’ message from CEO/MD/Compliance Team
- Standard Compliance Manager testing, reporting, feedback and administration functions
- Links to existing compliance documents such as policies, manuals and operating procedures
- User database, which identifies each user by name, business unit, department, location and allocated manager – which is linked to training records
- Four different levels of user access, to manage different information and reporting levels
- Training and assistance for your Compliance Manager administrator
- Additional content customisation and technical customisation can be undertaken if required.
Option 2 - Subscription Compliance Manager program
The Subscription Compliance Manager program is suitable for clients that want an on-line platform and the standard ‘off the shelf’ training material (no customisation). We provide web-hosting support for the program.
The Subscription program includes:
- Subscription to the selected training module/s
- Testing, reporting, feedback and administration functions user database, which identifies each user by name, business unit, department, location and allocated manager
The standard training modules are refreshed on an annual basis, and updated when required to reflect changes to the law.