Norton Rose Fulbright is pleased to invite you to watch its annual webinar on governance and executive compensation trends.
- ESG priorities and the expectations of institutional investors in that regard
- New legislation on modern slavery
- Climate change disclosure rules
- By-laws favouring transparency in campaigns “against” directors
- Annual meetings – tips and traps to avoid
- Trends in executive compensation
- Thierry Dorval, Senior Partner, Canadian Head of Corporate Governance, Norton Rose Fulbright, Montréal
- Ali Abid, Principal, Research & Engagement, Canadian Coalition for Good Governance, Toronto
- Olivier Girardeau, Director of Sustainable Finance Oversight and Supervision, Autorité des marchés financiers, Montréal
- Catherine Simard, Senior Director of Sustainable Investing, CDPQ, Montréal
- John Vizikas, Associate Director, Head of Canada Research, ISS Governance, Toronto
This is a 75-minute webinar offered in French and English.
Webinars are intended for clients and contacts of Norton Rose Fulbright only.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
Law Society of British Columbia | This program contains 1 hour and 15 minutes of Substantive content.
Law Society of Ontario | This program contains 1 hour and 15 minutes of Substantive content.
Quebec | This program contains 1 hour and 15 minutes of content. If you watch the webinar in its entirety, you will be able to download your certificate of attendance that may be submitted to your professional order.