The fourth edition of this guide, it features US transactions lawyers who are among the nation's top dealmakers, specializing in M&A, corporate, securities, private equity, tax, real estate, tech transactions and licensing, healthcare, life sciences and more.
Lawdragon is a legal media company that provides online news and editorial features. Guide selections are made based on a combination of journalistic research, nominations and peer-vetting. The lawyers featured in this guide are 33 percent female and 20 percent inclusive overall.
Firm lawyers on the 2024 Lawdragon 500 Leading Dealmakers in America guide are listed below.
- Rebecca Abou-Chedid, Partner
- Todd Alexander, Partner
- Noam Ayali, Global Co-Head of Energy
- Becky H. Diffen, Partner
- Daryl L. Lansdale, Co-Vice Chair, United States
- Keith Martin, Co-Head of Projects, United States
- Scarlet McNellie, Head of Corporate, M&A and Securities, United States