Related services and key industries
Henry represents buyers and sellers in public and private, domestic and cross-border, mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures. He also serves as underwriter's counsel with respect to the underwriting of representations and warranties insurance and transactional liability insurance policies. Additionally, he assists investors and investment fund clients with the structuring and formation of, and investment in, international and domestic private investment funds as well as regulatory matters applicable to public and private investment funds and their management companies, including financial industry regulatory compliance and FINRA and SEC regulations. Henry also regularly advises public clients on a variety of securities law and disclosure issues, corporate governance matters and other transactional matters.
JD, Northwestern University School of Law, 2009
BA, University of Michigan, 2005
He is licensed to practice in the States of Texas and Illinois.
- Illinois State Bar
- Texas State Bar
- A U.S. retail company in connection with raising its initial round of $125 million in venture capital financing.
- A. U.S. public corporation involved in the water, wastewater, waste fluids and hydrocarbon treatment, recycling and disposal industry in connection with the amendment and restatement of its existing bank credit facility to convert it into a $200 million revolving credit facility.
- A U.S. public corporation in its $2.65 billion acquisition of a competitor's snack foods division
- A Swiss private equity fund in its USD 40 million acquisition of a U.S.-based cooling products company
- A U.S. public corporation in its $8.1 billion public cash and stock merger with a major chemical and water treatment firm
- A French aeronautics company in connection with $30 million acquisition of a U.S.-based aeronautics company and repair company
- A large medical products company in connection with $60 million acquisition of a Vietnam and Singapore nutrition products manufacturer and distributor
- Public corporation in its $85 million divestiture of two manufacturing facilities and related operations pursuant to Department of Justice consent decree
- U.S. and international brokers, banks and investment advisers in matters relating to registration and regulatory compliance
- Advise insurance companies with respect to their underwriting of representations and warranties insurance policies.
- Advise investment advisers (for the benefit of their discretionary clients) and investor clients in review of investment funds, including specialty real estate focused funds
- Advise investment adviser in acquisition of registered broker dealer to expand business line
- Advise several large investment advisers in their annual revisions to private placement memoranda and their preparation of Form ADV filings
- The Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, Corporate Law, Best Lawyers, 2024
- The Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Best Lawyers, 2021 - 2024
- Lawdragon 500 X – The Next Generation, Lawdragon, 2023