Related services and key industries
Will joined the Dallas office of Norton Rose Fulbright in 2013. Will, an associate in the corporate, M&A, and securities practice group, has a broad range of experience in representing public and private buyers and sellers in domestic and cross-border mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures. Will assists institutional investors and investment fund clients with the structuring and formation of, and investment in, international and domestic private investment funds as well as regulatory matters applicable to public and private investment funds and their management companies. Additionally, his practice includes serving as underwriter's counsel for representations and warranties insurers; representing issuers in public and private securities offerings; and advising clients on a variety of securities law, disclosure, corporate governance, commercial contract, and other transactional matters.
JD, summa cum laude, SMU Dedman School of Law, 2016
BBA, summa cum laude, Mercer University, 2013
While at Mercer University, Will was a four-year starter and two-year captain on the Mercer men's soccer team, garnering accolades such as Capitol One/CoSIDA Academic All-America First Team, NSCAA Scholar All-South Region First Team, inaugural and unanimous repeat Atlantic Sun Conference Men's Soccer Scholar-Athlete of the Year, and Mercer University's Charles C. Morgan Outstanding Male Athlete of the Year.
While in law school, Will worked on the SMU Law Review and served as an Academic Success Program Mentor.
- Texas State Bar
- Institutional investors, including one of the largest public pension plans in the United States, in connection with investments in private equity, venture capital, and hedge funds across a broad range of markets and strategies.
- Several publicly traded companies in corporate governance and securities matters, including equity and debt offerings, periodic reporting obligations, and other transactional matters.
- A regional hospital system in a joint venture with a university health system.
- Insurance companies in their underwriting of representations and warranties insurance policies.
- An international insurance company in connection with its sale of several subsidiaries in Latin America and South America.
- A large pension plan of a publicly traded company in a $170 million secondaries sale of interests in domestic and international investment funds.
- Sale of a privately held crude oil pipeline company for approximately $133 million.
- An international pharmaceutical company in divestiture of multiple product lines.
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Bar Association